Recently, we talked about kiwi and how they were an extremely nutritious superfood. We also mentioned how these fuzzy tropical fruits make perfectly sweet popsicles.
With the last remaining days of warm weather, try these kiwi lime popsicles, then store the recipe till next summer.
- 2 kiwis
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- Slice the kiwi in half and spoon out the flesh.
- Place the kiwi into a food processor along with water, agave nectar, and lime juice.
- Blend on low speed for a 15 seconds. If you over blend, the seeds will get crushed which results in a bitter taste.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold (we like to add a kiwi slice into each mold).
- Insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer for about 3 hours or until completely frozen.
- Optional - Replace agave nectar with 3/4 cup pineapple, blended