One of our favorite ways to enjoy persimmon is in a refreshing morning smoothie. Add a little cinnamon and nutmeg for a festive holiday spiced drink.
- 3 ripe Hachiya persimmons, peeled and seeded
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tsbp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 tbsp honey or agave
- 1. Use a spoon to remove seeds from persimmon.
- 2. Scoop put persimmon pulp or peel off skin
- 3. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. There is a frozen drink setting on our blender that works perfectly.
There are multiple ways to get involved and support the Potluck Happiness community. Join our newsletter for giveaways, discounts, and site updates (Never any spam). Search the site for Recipes, Adventures, and Simple Home living, or check out our Shop of handmade artisan goods. Share your happiness with the community by posting recipes, DIY tips, and home remedies. Follow us and share us with friends via Instagram andFacebook. Thank you so much for sharing in the space and making this online community a reality.